Wednesday, 24 January 2007

Welcome!

Ok folks, here we go, welcome to my first attempt at blogging. Like everything else technological I'm about a year behind the trends so bear with me. I promise to put something interesting on here soon once I work out how to drive the thing properly.

Life is busy at the moment playing musical houses, working through the climate's attempt at summer, and fitting in a bit of cricket watching amongst all the mayhem.

2007 is going to be a transitional year punctuated by no less than 6 weddings (at last count!) and a few crazy runs up mountains. This is where I'll keep you up to date. First thing to look out for, when I get round to it, will be the Razor Review of the Big Day Out last Friday.

Arohanui,
T.

1 comment:

Dirty Rat said...

We are still waiting for this review, esp the Muse "breast incident "