Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Movember

Yes folks, with the numerous facial hair references in this blog it was impossible not to down tools and procure the face fluff for the fine cause of raising loot for Prostate Cancer prevention, and mens health in general.

And you can even sponsor me- go on throw a $5-er in and if theres enough out there I may even accept Mr Smoothfluid's request for a photo! To sponsor my Mo please go to http://www.movember.com/nz/donate/?action=sponsorlink&rego=183272, enter my registration number which is 183272
And feel free to pick one off the list that you think would suit me.....

2 comments:

Dirty Rat said...

Although she may not give money, could Nurse Rosie stick her finger up your bum instead ?

Tony said...

Mental note...must think before I post! Ok I asked for that... :(