Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Welcome to 2008!

Happy new year everyone...2007 is over. It was a year of many highs and lows, and things are set up now for a rollicking good 2008. I shall endeavour to get on here from time to time as usual and hopefully not bore you to tears too much. As long as The Idiots Who Have Looked counter keeps going up I'll keep posting , so thanks for reading!

Anyway it wouldn't be a new years post without Razors top 10 albums from last year. In no particular order of course...and please let me know the great ones I've missed so I can have a listen!

Top 10 CD's for 2007
  • Liam Finn- I'll Be Lightning
  • Arcade Fire- Neon Bible
  • Radiohead- In Rainbows
  • Grinderman- Grinderman
  • SJD- Songs From A Dictophone
  • Manic Street Preachers- Send Away The Tigers
  • The Phoenix Foundation- Happy Ending
  • White Stripes- Icky Thump
  • The Feelers- One World
  • Lindon Puffin- Show Pony

Top 5 Gigs 2007

  • The Cure at Vector Arena
  • Liam Finn at the Kings Arms
  • Muse at Christchurch
  • Snow Patrol at Christchurch
  • Kasabian at the Big Day Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy oh-eight too buddy.
Interesting top 10 lists.
Happy Ending and Show Pony are in my top 10 too. Also are:
Fujiya Miyagi: Transparent Things
and
Timo Räisänen: I'm Indian
and, while I haven't got hole of Rainbow yet OKX: A Tribute to OK Computer by StereoGum is a MUST download.
worth a look in the interweb.
see you this year.
Mr C.

Tony said...

Cheers boss...will add to the listening shopping list!

Hope the New Years was seen in with due aplomb in Old Blighty