Monday, 6 April 2009

Christchurch- Number One

Stuff.co.nz has confirmed that Christchurch is the safest place in NZ to live. Having lived in a few other places in NZ I have to agree. Full article here.


We have had a glorious summer to boot...as I speak its sitting on 25 degrees and its meant to be the middle of autumn, got to love that.


Posting here has been quiet lately, kids have been sick, so we've had a massive amount on at home. On top of that I think I've just got through the busiest working week of my life, with two major tenure review submissions going in. But when you are dealing with iconic landsacpes that inspire you, its really not that hard to stay motivated.


Heres one of those landscapes I've had the pleasure of working on lately- the Kirkliston Range in the Hakataramea Valley, South Canterbury.

No comments: