Sunday, 1 July 2007

All Blacks have a chink or two in the armour...

Aussies just beat the All Blacks. Most unexpectedly!

Ouch, that one hurt. Down trou. Oh well if nothing else this blatantly stolen Jockey/ Google Image (c) will get the female viewership of my blog up...
Well played Australia, that was a gutsy upset win, and for the second week in a row Ritchies boys failed to do the fundamentals- like catch the rugby ball- when it matters.

Can you coach grown men how to catch?

Having said that, I'm not at all upset about the boys losing that one, they were mucking around with a couple of blokes out of position and they got the answer that they didn't work (ie McAlister has to play at 2nd 5 not center...now I'm a big Aaron Mauger fan but I think he played himself out of the 12 jersey tonight.

And Dan Carter- what a monumentally crap season that bloke is having...if his name was Carlos I'm pretty sure they would have sacked him by now.

BUT .... form is temporary, class is permanent. The World Cup will still be ours....one day.
Go the Black Boat!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dirty Rat said...

urrrrghhhhh

Don't you know how embarrassing it is to start up this webpage to find a gay icon in big pictures.

My kids are now worried about me