Friday, 20 July 2007

Haymans Beard


Well some of you may remember Bearduary....it looks like theres going to be a repeat performance that will run nicely into Movember 2007. Throw away your Razors everyone!

Apparently since he shaved it off the AB's lost their mojo, so what more reason to grow some face fluff. I was thinking the after the Wedding might be a good place to start with a week off in Rarotonga...unless of course I get a reason not to!

Full details at Stuff.co.nz here

Check this out... the official Haymans Beard blog is here.
These guys deserve a serious shout out. I'll have it linked on my favourates- I urge you to subscribe, if only to see the George Gregan arrest!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Well its official. Haymans Beard made a comeback tonight...and lo and behold the Bledisloe Cup and Tri Nations trophies are locked away safely.

No one let that man near a razor!