Monday, 9 July 2007

The Luckiest Day Of Our Lives


In this crazy rollercoaster of a year, where the vast majority of my friends are either going through break ups, getting married or having kids this grabbed my attention....

Saturday just past was the 7th of the 7th of 07.

Among superstition circles the number 7 is the luckiest of all numbers, which makes last Saturday quite a special day. Apparently hordes of people were heading to the alter, having babies and playing Save The World concerts on this day, just because its such a lucky day.

And dammit, I forgot to buy a lotto ticket.

Heres an article link to analyse 7/7/07 further, for those of you too lazy to google it!

From the New York Times, click here


And no, I'm not reporting my luck stakes from that fateful day here. To be honest the 6th of June 2006 was probably more fun....

No comments: