Thursday, 5 April 2007

Rockstar Razornova


Accomodation at Chateau Hereford comes with free music lessons (Thanks Paul!). I'm now a guitarist of world renown, I can play the tunes to "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" with great expertise after just one day's lessons. If anything ever happens to The Edge I'm expecting my old mate Bono to give me a yell as soon as....

I'll let you all know when my first album is available for downloa...oppps....purchase. Haha.

On the thread of music, I've started a chart on the main page here to track whats top of my pops. Feel free to send me your advice on new (or old) stuff that needs to be heard!

2 comments:

Dirty Rat said...

Razor

We all know The Edge and U2 is a load of Celtic bollocks.

Take my 8 year old daughter. She know knows the the entire U2 repotwarre using my Ashton SG131

I think this sums it up perfectly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65iSpG1DgQ

Dirty Rat said...

Latest downloads ?

after my 3000 songs crashed on Ipod, therefore giving me the pleasure of downloading more, #1 on my ipod is "Funhouse" by The Stooges

Followed closely by "OK Computer" with my favourite and most haunting line "When I am King you will be first against the wall, "