Tuesday, 3 April 2007

Working Hard In Christchurch

They've given me the Conservators office to work from down here, I've been innundated with requests for payrises! Needless to say I rubber stamp all reasonably bribed requests.

Training is going well, backed up from a 3 hour run from Halswell, up the Kennedys Bush Track, along the Crater Rim Track to Rapaki and then down to a BBQ at Mark and Alex's, and not a sore leg, back, knee or head in evidence whatsoever the next day. 5 weeks Saturday till race day!

This sign at the top of the Rapaki Track concerned me that Mr Razork and friends might be up to no good again though....

3 comments:

Dirty Rat said...

Ah Black Holes and Relevations, brings back happy memories

Raz. said...

I know the guilty party,
http://razork.blogspot.com/2007/04/where-is-hamisnotab.html#links

Tony said...

ha ha i knew there was a link there somewhere!